Motion Designer and Animator
06.2015 SAP SE (sap.com)
Senior Motion UX Designer Walldorf, Germany.
• Lead of all animated media and video plus UX content for SAP UX Design.
• Visual Storyteller for products, services and showcases.
As motion designer, animated contect is used to present UX UI concepts even before the are developed. I have done multiple video prototypes showcasing the features and ideas behind our digital prodcuts plus learning and marketing content for those products.
07.2021 Careerfoundry (careerfoundry.com)
UI Animation course Mentor.
• Educator on the learning platform for UI animation.
• Mentoring UX Design students.
Static designs isn’t enough these days to sell the idea, Taking their work to he next level by bringing those designs to life would create a remarcable engagement.
06.2014 – 09.2014 Cube creative (cube-creative.fr)
Animation Internship Paris, France.
• Focused on character animation for TV series.
• Generalist artist for an efficient animation pipeline.
I have helped in the layout, workflow of the pre-animation work to do for series to then, stepping into the animation of characters and full shots.
09.2012 – 02.2013 Autobotika (autobotika.com)
Animator and VFX Generalist Bogota, Colombia.
• Design, model and finish 3D environments for VFX.
• Animation of 3D characters for commercials.
02.2012 – 08.2012 Mompozt (mompozt.com)
Animator and CG Generalist Bogota, Colombia
• Create simple character animation for TV series.
01.2011 – 12.2011 Seminarium (seminarium.com)
Programmer and Motion designer Bogota, Colombia.
• Motion graphics re-branding for CNN TV commercials.
04.2010 – 11.2010 Brainz (brainz.co) previously: Zio Studios
CG Generalist Internship Bogota, Colombia.
• Coached to produce 3D models for TV advertising.
08.2014 – 05.2015 Filmakademie (filmakademie.de)
Guest Student Ludwigsburg, Germany.
- Assistance for the R&D department in the project “Dreamspace”
- Character animation for “Skall” final diploma short film.
09.2013 – 09.2014 Gobelins (gobelins.fr)
Master in 3D Animation Annecy, France.
- Character Animation for film and series.
- Animation principles applied to acting.
03.2013 – 07.2013 Université Catholique de Lyon (ilcf.net)
- French Grammar advanced level
- French exam B2
07.2005 – 07.2011 Military University “Nueva Granada” (umng.edu.co)
- Multimedia Engineering diploma from university.
- Media design creation, communication and software development.
08.2006 – 05.2007 Montgomery College (cms.montgomerycollege.edu)
- English Grammar advanced level.
- English exam B2.
- After effects
- 3DS Max
- Adobe script
- 3ds Max Script
- English: Fluent Level
- French: Professional level
- Spanish: Native speaker
- German: Basic Level